- VIPRION 2150 blade eight 10GbE ports and supports 24M concurrent connections with 40Gbps of L4 throughput.
- SSL performance, advanced FPGAs, CPUs, and memory that handles and efficiently addresses enterprise data center, private cloud, and software-defined networking (SDN) needs.
- The 2150 blade incorporates enterprise-class, solid-state drive (SSD) storage for improved disk i/o performance and reliability.
- Layer-4 centric workloads like CGNAT and traffic management, users can select an optimized performance profile that approximately doubles the throughput to 155Gbps.
*Compatible with the VIPRION 2400 and VIPRION 2200 chassis.
The On-Demand Application Delivery Controller
- Each F5 VIPRION platform is a single, powerful Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
- Modular performance blades you can add or remove without disrupting users or applications.
- Reduce costs
- Maximize performance
- Consolidate devices
- Achieve ultimate reliability
- Increase Intelligence, Not Operating Costs
As your infrastructure grows and requires more power for layer 4 and layer 7 processing, SSL, compression, and more, you can simply add a blade to the VIPRION chassis and it will start processing traffic automatically. Whether you’re using one blade, four blades, or eight blades, VIPRION remains one device with fixed management costs.
Intelligent Performance Where It Matters
Traditional performance measurements in terms of throughput don’t accurately represent the complex needs of delivering modern web applications. Connection capacity and L7 transactions per second are critical. For instance, ADCs must be able to process high levels of layer 4 and layer 7 connections and make application-layer decisions such as removing sensitive information or transforming application-specific payloads. BIG-IP appliances have the intelligence and performance to handle application layer decisions while securing your data and infrastructure.
Simplify Your Network
VIPRION can help you simplify your network by offloading servers and consolidating devices, saving management costs as well as power, space, and cooling in the data center.
With VIPRION’s massive performance and scalability, you can reduce the number of Application Delivery Controllers you need to deliver even the most demanding applications. By offloading computationally intense processes, VIPRION significantly reduces the number of application servers you need.
Maximize Large-Scale Application and Firewall Performance
Achieve Ultimate Reliability
In a VIPRION system with multiple blades, you can remove a blade without disruption. The other blades will instantly take over the processing load. You can also deploy VIPRION in an active/standby configuration to add another level of redundancy. The chassis is built with redundant power supplies and field swappable components. This multi-layered redundancy significantly reduces the possibility of downtime.